2022 Audi A3
Change is a natural part of life, whether you’re starting a new career, moving to a new city, or experimenting with a new style. Audi knows this, which is why the Audi A3 is constantly evolving.
Now’s your chance to drive around Newmarket, ON in a sporty sedan of your own. Keep reading through our 2022 Audi A3 review—expertly crafted by the team at Audi Newmarket—to learn about the latest model.
The Audi A3 has a turbocharged engine that will provide impressive power and agility. The 2.0L TFSI® 4-cylinder engine is ready to energize your commutes with these performance capabilities:
- Horsepower: 201 HP
- Torque: 221 lb-ft
- Acceleration (0 to 100 km/h):6.7 seconds
When car shopping, it’s important to know you can drive around town with minimal stops at the pump. The 2022 Audi A3 works hard to ensure this, thanks to its high efficiency rating. It boasts a fuel consumption of 8.5 city/6.6 highway L/100 km.*
The interior of your Audi A3 is where you’ll unwind after a long day at work, catch up on the latest episodes of your favourite podcast, and spend hours enjoying your favourite songs.
With standard heated front seats and leather-trimmed upholstery, it’s easy to relax. Plus, when you factor in the optional Multicolour Contour/Ambient lighting package, you’re sure to love every second of your drives.
You can also stay entertained, thanks to the innovative technology features you’ll find with the A3. Some of these could include:
- 10.1-inch MMI® touch response display
- 12.3-inch Audi virtual cockpit
- Head-up display
Couple all this with the standard Audi smartphone interface—which includes Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™—and you’re in for an entertaining commute.
You’ll find a slew of advanced driver-assist features in the 2022 A3. These features add cameras and sensors around your Audi, providing alerts when potential hazards are detected. Some of the cutting-edge safety features include:
- Audi pre sense® basic:This standard feature can detect an imminent collision and prepare the vehicle for impact by automatically closing the windows and tightening the seatbelts.
- Lane departure warning:If you unintentionally drift from your lane, this available system may provide audible and/or visual alerts to help keep you centred within your lane.
- Audi adaptive cruise assist:This optional feature maintains a safe distance between you and the vehicle ahead, even in stop-and-go traffic.
You can also opt for Park assist. This available system automatically steers your sedan into any suitable parallel or perpendicular parking spot. All you need to do is work the pedals.
Do you want to travel around Newmarket,ON behind the wheel of the 2022 Audi A3? If so, then come visit us at Audi Newmarket.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your test drive and experience the Pfaff Difference today.
All of the tools you need to move forward with experiencing a new 2022 A3 for yourself are conveniently available right here online.
* Please refer to Natural Resources Canada’s Fuel Consumption Guide. Actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving conditions, drivers habits and vehicle’s additional equipment.