Is your car smoking or making strange sounds every day? Perhaps you’re just tired of looking at the same speedometer every day. If you’re planning to purchase a car, no matter the reason, you’ll need to decide between a purchase from a private seller or a dealership in Newmarket. In this article by H.J. Pfaff Audi, we will expand on the benefits of buying new or pre-owned cars from a dealership opposed to a private seller. H.J. Pfaff Audi is a high quality dealer of fine Audi vehicles, and our environment always revolves around quality and performance, not only with the cars we sell and service, but also with our customer service. Read on for more information about why you should choose a dealership in Newmarket over a private seller.
A benefit of purchasing from a dealership is the possibility of the vehicle coming with a warranty. If a used car meets certain age and mileage requirements set by the dealership or the vehicle manufacturer, the car should come with a warranty, and you can even extend that warranty for an added price. When it comes to used cars at H.J. Pfaff Audi, all of our used cars get an inspection, regardless of whether they come with a warranty or not. These detailed inspections are nonexistent in a private sale situation. Therefore, you can have the confidence in knowing that a used car has been thoroughly inspected by expert technicians, and has been given the green light of approval.
Auto Financing and Paperwork:
Most people will only be able to finance from their personal bank or credit union if they want to buy a car directly from its owner. However, with a dealership in Newmarket, they can shop for the best loan from the multiple lenders that they regularly work with, which takes the legwork off of the customer.
Other Benefits of Buying From a Dealership:
– Dealers ensure you get the 13% trade-in tax savings.
– Dealers have access to financing programs, and can offer trade-in options which can make your used car purchase more affordable.
– Dealers can offer warranties and after-sale service for used vehicles.
– Dealers guarantee that the vehicles they sell aren’t stolen and don’t have any liens against them. They must also supply you with all known material facts about the vehicle, such as previous accidents, (ex, CarProof or CarFax report)
– When a dealer buys a car to resell, they have it thoroughly inspected and refurbished, both mechanically and cosmetically. That usually accounts for most of any difference in cost between buying privately and from a dealer.
For more information about why you should buy new or pre-owned cars from a dealership in Newmarket opposed to a private seller, please feel free to continue browsing through our H.J. Pfaff Audi website. Click here to find our contact information and to fill out our contact form.